The attack on America, which occurred a week ago today, had the following minor repercussions in the video gaming industry:
- Syphon Filter 3 (PSOne) delayed four months.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (PC) recalled; new box to ship late October.
- Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) release unknown.
- Project Gotham Racing (Xbox) under consideration.
- Twisted Metal Black & Dropship (PS2) European releases delayed.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (PC) recalled.
- Online conspiracy game Majestic (PC) suspended by Electronic Arts.
- Tom Clancy products under consideration.
- World War III Black Gold (PC) delayed indefinitely.
- Duke Nukem under consideration.
- Ace Combat 4 (PS2) Japanese commercials pulled.
- Propeller Arena (DC) delayed indefinitely; new cover art being designed.
- Spider-Man 2 (PSOne) delayed one month.
- Crime Patrol (PC) delayed indefinitely.
In movie news:
- Collateral Damage, starring Arnold Scharwzenegger, delayed indefinitely.
- Big Trouble, starring Tim Allen, delayed indefinitely.
- Training Day, starring Denzel Washington, delayed indefinitely.
- Spider-Man movie trailer pulled.